Harrison loves his Rainforest Jumparoo. His teacher at school, Miss Ashley, tells us he is so happy to be in during the day and considering he spends time in it at home as well and doesn't get bored tells us that he just loves the jumping and the little toys surrounding him. I tried to take some action shots but the lightening was a bit low so the came out a bit blurry.

Harrison can plant his feet solidly on the ground. In the shot above, he is in the middle of jumping upward.

He loves to grab on to the green bar holdin the animals; he clenches it like you might clench the bar in front of you in a roller coaster car.
3 comments:
I love it when he smiles!
(Although- I think I would smile too if I got to play in one of those half the day! :)
He looks like he is holding on to the steering wheel like driving a car already!! Reminds me of Chyna practicing her driving around the block! :]]
Also, looks like he must have jumping a lot, look at how strong his little legs are!
Post a Comment