Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Fein Christmas Card

We have enjoyed sending a Christmas Card every year and we hope you have enjoyed receiving them. We always like to write a little something on the back and I stress about picking out the perfect photo. This year I was sure we had obtained perfection! I loved the blue and brown template, was satisfied with the write up on the back and quote on the front and most of all, we had the perfect picture.


This year, I strayed from my standard card which is usually thick cardstock with a glossy finish. I like the new matte, smaller card however the material must be more absorbent because the dark colors turned out really dark which unfortunately ruined the finished card. I would have demanded a reprint except I would never have been able to get them out to all of you in time (they did refund my money though!). That said, I wanted to show you the original picture so you can admire it in it's full glory. Thank you to Oma's nephew Ricky for taking this picture over Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

terramisu said...

Regardless of the dark-ness, I loved the pic you choose!