Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Play Room Decor

When we decided to make the bonus room a play room, I initially conceived it as a place to corral all the toys but as I started to flip through catalogues and visit the mega toy store, ideas started flowing. I also have an idea to use some chalk board paint to make some large chalk boards for drawing and a magnetic plate for magnets and attach them to the wall. In any case, I found these cool wall decals that are re-stickable and glow in the dark; the theme is "Monster Patrol." I love the little toy bins and book case, i just wish both were twice the size... evidently the people that make these things don't have children or don't let their children play with toys. Harrison actually doesn't have that much stuff (yet) and the receptacles are mostly full.

1 comment:

terramisu said...

Yo totally have to check out this blog. I am still intimidated to build anything myself- but my friends are already getting inspiration here.
So cute kid- storage and play ideas.

http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/