I have permission to share this photo (thanks dad!). In February, when Harrison was on antibiotics for almost 4 weeks, he had severe diaper rash and it burned if he sat in the bath tub. Dad discovered that if he held him in the shower, the pain was not so bad. Behold:
2 comments:
I love how they cuddle with you in the shower and let the warm water run down their little bodies. One of the things I will certainly miss when my kids are grown.
Mike's a good sport when it comes to blog fodder!!!-lol
Great updates...wow, he is growing up so fast! He is such a cutie and I love his little teeth and rosy cheeks! As for the toy cubby...I totally agree, there is no way the designers have kids, they are never big enough! We found a design we loved from Pottery Barn, we just didn't like the price tag. We ended up getting 4 sets of cube shelving that you can put sturdy cloth cube buckets into and I love them! This way, when the girls are done playing, the mess is out of sight! You can add as many of these as you want and they have been very durable!
Post a Comment