Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oops, I lost the camera...

I just bought a new, compact camera to take with us to Maui so the nice Nikon wouldn't get sandy and ruined. I managed to get the Maui photos uploaded but now the camera has disappeared, which seems like a difficult feat considering it a bright, bronzy-orange color which I specifically chose so I could find it easily at the bottom of a purse or in the back of a drawer. I have my suspicions as to which toddler might have found and kicked it under the bed or deposited into the trash can or dropped it into a laundry bin (although, to be fair I checked all those unusual places and still can't find it...). The search will continue this weekend. In the meantime, I had uploaded some photos in mid April that were kind of random and I never got around to posting them. Enjoy!
 
On a trike at day care; can't pedal but still loved it!
Playing/climbing/falling into a random box
Grilling outside with dad while waving at mom in the kitchen

A walkabout/safari type hat and a penguin fleece sweat suit. Why not?
Thirsty in the bath tub

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Were the boys grilling on a rainy day? or did Daddy just hose down the deck? : )

It shocked me to see Harry on a trike! What will he be doing next? Po Po needs to see her grandson soon!

. said...

Hey! where are the updates of the cute Fein family?!?! Keep 'em coming! It's so fun to see how quickly Harrison is growing!