Why am I gushing about Caspar? Aside from the above, Krissi and Gavin (along with Brigette, Amelie and Dash) invited us to check our Caspar Babypants at Silver Lake Park for a free concert promoting their new CD. In the rain. Why it is raining in the middle of July is beyond me but we braved 59* and constant drizzle to rock out to "Baby Bear" and "Poor Little Broken Truck."
Unfortunately Harrison spied the awesome looking playground 100 feet from the stage so during most of the concert he was begging me to play instead of enjoy the music. So I forced him to have fun by tickling him, making him jump up and down all crazy and letting him crawl on my back. Good times and totally worth it.
Here is Harrison and Amelie dancing... sorry it's sideways:
After the concert, we picked up the new CD and hand the band members sign it. Caspar asked Harrison, "what's your name" to which he relied " 'arrisen" and when I told him to thank Caspar he said "Hank Ew Caspar!" And he thanked Ronald Babyshoes and Freddy Babyshirt as well to which all three replied separately with "awww, you're welcome buddy!"


3 comments:
It's so fun to see all the things you have to do in Seattle! Now staying at home, it sounds likes there is a lot more time to take advantage of those things. :) Keep enjoying it!!!
Harrison danced so well with the rhythm! What fun music!
We saw their concert last yr. It was suh-weet! I totally wished that I bought CDs there and had them sign them. We bought them from amazon, but it is totally not the same. But my kids LOVE the YouTube fan made videos of his songs. I think the Teddy bear one is our fav.
Post a Comment