My friend who is a nutritionist at Seattle Children's Hospital said that my nurse's method of laying baby on the tissue paper and marking the paper at head and toe is very inaccurate since babies squirm. With that in mind, I can vouch that his eating and sleeping patterns had reflected a growth spurt and almost overnight he could not stretch his legs out in his footie jammies. Looking at his weight gain I would I presume the length can't be that far off. I held his head as she measured and thought we did well. If it is off, we should see a drop at his next check up after Christmas.
Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!
Friday, November 16, 2012
Tucker's Stats
My friend who is a nutritionist at Seattle Children's Hospital said that my nurse's method of laying baby on the tissue paper and marking the paper at head and toe is very inaccurate since babies squirm. With that in mind, I can vouch that his eating and sleeping patterns had reflected a growth spurt and almost overnight he could not stretch his legs out in his footie jammies. Looking at his weight gain I would I presume the length can't be that far off. I held his head as she measured and thought we did well. If it is off, we should see a drop at his next check up after Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment