Yes, yes, we agree that the notion of a preschool graduation is ludicrous but I have to admit being there was really sentimental and special. Since starting Miss Lovely's class, he can now write his full first name on his own (he used to only write the "H" reliably), color within the lines of a picture, know his letters by sight and sound (probably 22 of 26, we just did flashcards the other day and he really impressed me), use sign language for colors and more and count to ten in Spanish. His growth really impresses me and I know that I could not have taught him all these things at home myself, especially not with an infant in tow.
Harrison made a room full of friends this year. The girls are our neighbors so they play together a lot outside of school and I have made great friends with Brady's mom and we enjoy play dates together often.
Many thanks to Miss Lovely, a very loving teacher Harrison will always remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment