Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tulips!

I have lived in the Seattle area for 12 years and until last week had only visited the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival once. That said, we got there way too early in the season and there were only 10 rows of tulips blooming leaving the other many acres a sea of green stems -- very disappointing after a 75 minute drive. Thanks to maternity leave, I saw on the midday news report that the fields were in full bloom so I figured what better time than now to get out there!

Brennan, Beckett, Harrison and I made the drive to Mount Vernon last Tuesday to see these flower fields first had and it was totally worth the trip! In this case the pictures are certainly worth a thousand words:



1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is beautiful! Tulips are my favorite. There is a tulip festival nearby in Iowa this weekend, but it's too far to go with me being this pregnant. Maybe next year.