Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Meal

My name is Harrison Jay Fein, food critic and special contributor to the "Team Fein" blog. Over the weekend, I received an unsolicited invitation from a local chef to christen her new menu. On Sunday I arrived dressed for the black tie affair. I expected a glass of Cabernet and fillet Mignon but was surprised to find something out of the ordinary... dare I say... extraordinary! Using a bottle of the finest vintage of mother's breast milk available, "chef mom" mixed the milk with a little dried rice cereal to form a fantastic mush. The texture was new to my tongue and my taste buds danced with joy at the amazing flavor combination. My pallet was satisfied although when it came to swallowing, I just couldn't bring myself to do it so I just spit it out instead - much like wine tasting, no? The excellent food was well paired with fantastic service; everyone should be so lucky to be spoon fed - I didn't lift a finger!
Rating: ***1/2






3 comments:

. said...

Great updates, I can't believe how quickly he is growing up and what a cutie!!!! I love your humor in your posts, you have a great way of wording things!

101 is hot? What happened to the Vegas girl in you?!?!

terramisu said...

Yeah- that bib is cracking me up-
When he gets teeth- we are totally going out for some good food together! (good food = anything that isn't a happy meal!)

Winnie said...

Great Review!Isn't Harrison a little too young to go gourmet already?
Ha Ha Ha!