Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family Portraits at 7 months

Harrison's daycare closes a little early on the last Friday of each month so I take the afternoon off to spend some time with him. In July, we used the time to have his 6 month photos taken and this month we decided to have family portraits taken. Michael hates siting for pictures, mostly because he has blink-a-lot-syndrome. Many a perfect picture has been ruined by his awesome blinking capabilities. To remedy this, he takes a dose of hold-my-eyes-wide-open-as-long-as-I-can, which usually just looks a little creepy. Thankfully, they managed to get a couple good shots of dear old dad... the photographer decided just to shoot below the head!

Grandma Dreslaine gifted Baby Boy Fein this lovely silver cup; once Harrison was born and we announced his name, she has his name engraved to read "Harrison Jay."

I know, super silly and posed (like my Easter Basket home photo) but it was totally cute

This kid totally knows he is super cute





3 comments:

Winnie said...

Harrison Jay IS totally cute, but I love you all!

Winnie said...

By the way, I like the nice little touch of the apron and HJ is looking more and more "easy" with these portrait-sittings each time.

terramisu said...

Love the photo with the cup. I have things like that for the kids and I never thought to bring them along for their portraits.