This poem was written by Opa aka "Grand Hart" (a new self chosen moniker). Edivently the newest photos of Harrison have provided a muse for the poet:
I believe that I can tell by looks
without I.Q. tests and psychology books who is or will be intellectually hot
and who is a lump and will not. It is clear, Harrison has it,
I'm done with the baby bit 
he says, I need to eat,
I'm a boy and I need a treat. This boy will be in haste
and develop expensive taste. His alert and enterprising looks
call at least for the Brothers Brooks, or he could shop like Winston Churchill--
only if he can send Michael the bill-- at Turnbull&Asser on Jermyn Street
for ties and shirts. O life is sweet! Take care, Harrison, eat and drink a lot
Under no circumstances stay a tot. I forgot, for a suit go best to Saville Row.
Best wishes and hurry up! Grow, grow, grow! With love and kisses
Grand-Hart
1 comment:
that's my little Harrison!
Po Po
Post a Comment