Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Alive!


aaaaarrrrrgggg

I love that he made that funny face in the first picture because he looks like a perfect little monster! He even made these silly moans and growls while taking picture and sounded much like a mummy. Or maybe it was more like mommy, stop taking pictures!

Harrison actually does make lots of great noises including a little roar that sounds much like what we imagine a dinosaur would have sounded like. Therefore we call him our little "saurous." In honor of his saurousness, I bought him a dinosaur costume for Halloween. After the fact I realized that it is probably a dragon costume but I think it will do. PoPo and Hart are coming for a 3 day Halloween weekend and I can't wait to dress him up! PoPo already sent him a little jack-o-lantern Halloween bucket too. We won't actually go door-to-door but I need to find something to do where he can wear his costume for awhile. Hopefully these pictures get you in the mood for Halloween!

4 comments:

terramisu said...

Super cute!
Check to see if the malls are passing out candy. It was safe and indoors and you could just walk around with all the kids dressed up.

Unknown said...

"it's alive"-makes me laugh as G was born in Oct and so that's what we put on his birth announcement. With a pic of him screaming.
If you do hit a mall for tricking and treating, steer clear of Belle square (esp if it's raining)-we went when G was to little to door-to-door and it was AWEFUL. Elbow to elbow. Redmond or Alderwood might be better since you have the option of going outside.

Unknown said...

Oh, and that shirt is amazing. I may have to save that pic so that I can look at it anytime I need a chuckle.

Winnie said...

What s funny little mummy monster!
Po Po can't wait to see my little Dragonio Harrisaurius! I hope it doesn't rain on Halloween night....