Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where is Mill Creek?

Good question dad. Maybe this will help:
We currently live at the orange dot. Mill Creek is the Yellow Star. I work in Downtown Seattle at the green dot. Michael works in Canyon Park which is the purple dot. To drive from Kirkland to Mill Creek it takes about 17 minutes. As you can see, it is much further north, however my commute to downtown via bus should only be about 5 minutes longer becuase the bus will take only one freeway in the express lanes. My current bus has to take 3 freeways and is only in the express lanes on one of them. Michael's commute will basically stay the same.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you lived closer than that

terramisu said...

Thanks for the dot system. I feel at one with the Seattle area now. (Okay- not really- but it did help!)