I know I am biased but look at this kid, he is totally adorable! Sweet, loves to laugh, play and cuddle.
And then there is this kid. Recently, he kicked his whining up a notch into well developed fits. He will drop his head backward so he howls skyward, all the while big, fat crocodile tears start rolling down his checks. We tried to capture that exact moment via camera however he did not take too kindly to our photojournalism during this “very difficult time” in his life. The photo below manages to capture the pure drama of it all. Do you still remember the kid in the first photo? I cling to that memory while I wait for the fit to play out.
To be fair, even though these are the same jammies, these were taken about amonth apart. That said, he can do the old switcheroo in a matter of seconds when he puts his mind to it.
Check out this cool piece of wall art I procured for Harrison's bedroom. It is 12"x12" and totally cool. I thought of it as another birthday present for Harrison but I probably ordered it more for me than for him. Surely he will thank me when he is older.
In addition to the awesome play tent mentioned earlier, Grandpa Dale and Oma Barbi financed this super awesome Radio Flyer for Harrison's birthday. Thus far we have only pulled him through the house but he absolutely loves it. The weather may include some sun this weekend so maybe we can convince Winston to sit in there with him and we will all take a walk.

3 comments:
What a good-looking wagon! I am sure this will stop "traffic" on the way to the park!
I must say, my grandson is getting even better looking each day than the last...
This photo of him hollering is absolutely a "keeper"!
Unfortunately, throwing fits could be one of the undesirable "side effects" of being at a day-care environment. While it is good for kids to be socially interacting with other kids in their age group, they may also learn behaviors from each other, the bad as well as the good, including temper tantrums.....
Post a Comment