Summer briefly flirted with us last weekend so Team Fein took advantage of the gorgeous weather with a trip to the dog park at Marymoore with a stop at the local outdoor mall. For years I had walked by the water fountains that bubble up on warm days, thinking it would be fun to be able to let my kid play in there some day. Here is the result:
As a side note, we still have not found our lost camera and have concluded that it is unlikely to ever reappear. That said, these pictures were taken with our new smart phones and we are impressed by the picture quality.
I was so inspired by the nice weather that I even "gardened." I have a pretty black thumb when it comes to any type of flora, so rather than fail at gardening I just refuse to do it. When we bought the chiminea, I spotted this cool strawberry pot and instantly thought I could plant an herb garden in it so on Sunday I finally spent a couple hours potting the herbs and flowers - I have a farmers tan to prove it!





3 comments:
I love outdoor water parks like that! So relaxing! (For me- I bring a book and let the kiddos run and have fun!)
What a bummer about the camera. I couldn't find mine for like 3 months- so I thought it was gone and bought another one. Then 2 months after that my friend called to say she finally cleaned off her desk and that she found it under a pile. I love that camera!
I bet if you have the time and get to tend a little more to your "shruberies", you'd be a great gardener!
I love the herb pot...you did a terrific job. Not only will it be handy to have fresh herbs available, but it is beautiful too!
Post a Comment