I love you, I love you, I love you! Po Po's little blue monster! I am glad that your Mommy and Daddy are keeping you! Cause if they don't, Po Po got just the perfect bed for you to go under and I will keep you forever and ever!
He looks so adorable! Did he have fun trick or treating? We let Emily go to a trunk-or-treat and she caught on quickly that if she stuck her bag out people would give her candy.
3 comments:
I love you, I love you, I love you! Po Po's little blue monster! I am glad that your Mommy and Daddy are keeping you! Cause if they don't, Po Po got just the perfect bed for you to go under and I will keep you forever and ever!
Happy Halloween, my Fein little Furry Friend!
He looks so adorable! Did he have fun trick or treating? We let Emily go to a trunk-or-treat and she caught on quickly that if she stuck her bag out people would give her candy.
Oh good! If you didn't keep that monster I think I would have to. How cute is he? LOVE IT!
Post a Comment