When it's too cold or rainy to play outside at school, the teachers will let the toddlers spend some time running down a long hallway which they absolutely love to do. Evidently hallway time occurs around 5pm as I often see them running and giggling through the hallway. Harrison likes it so much that when I arrive I let him continue to run for 5-10 more minutes.
A couple weeks ago the kids ran away from me and stopped halfway down the hall... to stand on their heads, as a group! None of the group pictures came out but I got one good one of Harrison. What you don't see is that once they are topsy-turvey they stick out their arms like airplane wings and try to balance on their heads - hilarious!
Also around the time of these pictures, I went through Harrison's drawers and closet to put away smaller clothes. When I was done, his entire middle drawer was devoted to track suits. I am not sure how this trend started as each outfit came from a different source, but Harrison has enough stock to outfit a high school track team. My plan was to snap a picture in each outfit but I am too impatient so here are a couple. Have you seen the movie "The Royal Tennanbaums?" Ben Stiller's family wears track suits the entire show so we sometimes call Harrison our little Tennanbaum (he even has that same track suit in blue - thanks Burke & Judy!)


3 comments:
This may predict a future atheletic leanings?
Too funny! He looks adorable.
It never ceases to amaze me that with all the possible expensive toys out there, a long hallway proves to be most entertaining. Gotta love it!!!
You are so right Megan! With all the money one plans to spend on toys, I think one should start thinking about expansion of the home's floor plan to include long hallways. You get more of your money's worth in return! just kidding, lol!
Post a Comment