The last day of Day Care was a non-event for Harrison. Leading up to this day, I had tried to tell him that he would not go to school anymore but he would get to stay home with mommy instead. He was very enthused by the idea of being with mommy ALL the time; in fact I don't he gave school a second thought.
His dear old mom is a bit more sentimental than he is so I baked cupcakes (besprinkled by Harrison) and made small gift bags for his teachers. I got little photo stands and and some little pearl-esque stickers and Harrison "decorated" them with my help. Lastly, I took a photo of him and included it in each card:
Writing this on 6/21, I can say he hasn't been to school in two and a half weeks and he has never once asked about going to school. I am starting to look at preschools and it makes me wonder how he will feel about going to school again.
1 comment:
Well, I think Harrison figured that he's moving on to bigger and better things!
Post a Comment