I'm too tired to write eloquently but don't want to get behind on blogging so bear with me.
A couple weeks ago we had the pleasure of meeting up with Michael's childhood best friend Joe, his wife Jenny and their children Sophia and baby Benjamin. This was special for everyone as Joe's assignments and deployments have kept him out of state for the past 15 years and they just moved back to the Puget Sound a couple weeks ago.
We met on a sunny Sunday afternoon at a Mariner's game (they won!) and then went to West Seattle to enjoy fish 'n' chips from Spuds, eaten on a picnic bench on Alki beach. Jenny and I enjoyed watching the grown boys with Harrison and Sophia on the beach, it was a lovely afternoon.
Earlier the same morning, Harrison had some interesting wardrobe choices. I'll let the photos speak but do notice the progression as he adds clothing and accessories.




1 comment:
Boy, I bet this baby brother of Harrison will have so much fun !!!
Post a Comment