Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Gym Showcase

The regular season of Little Gym ended in a showcase day with parents and family members invited into the gym to see the progress the kids have made. It was a BIG deal for Harrison that daddy took time off work to come watch although I think he was a bit distracted to have his parents in the room taking pictures. I think his weekly gym sessions have paid off when we watch him at a park and he seems ahead of his peers in his "monkey" skills and has less fear. The one skill he hasn't quite mastered is his forward roll, he rarely tucks his chin so he ends up standing on his head for a second and then his body rolls over and snaps his head a bit. He doesn't hurt himself but it makes us all cringe!












2 comments:

Dreslaine said...

Pretty Cute! I remember his Daddy doing all that!

Winnie said...

His Mommy did that too when she was three, and she is so limber because she is double-jointed!