However Harrison had recently become extremely interested in Star Wars which sounded more fun for me to plan. When I approached him with the idea he was ecstatic and once I showed him the invitation he was immediately jumping on the couch in anticipation. Which was great since I booked his party at "Jump Planet," an indoor facility with several large inflatables to slide, jump and bounce to your heart's content.
A few days before the party, as I was trying to get all the prep work done he said, "I had hoped you would book the party at Jump Planet and then you wouldn't have to do anything." One can always hope and dream but if you know me at all I would never find that acceptable. So here are a few things I worked on, noting I am not a total masochist - I was able to find parts of things online or on etsy but there was a lot of hole punching, adhering, and storm trooper face-making (Chyna did all the lettering on the poster, she was a big help prepping and setting up!):
![]() |
| Cupcake toppers |
![]() |
| Storm Trooper Marshmallow Pops |
![]() |
I judge you by my size do you? (should be Yoda saying "Judge me by my size, do you?")
You'd rather kiss a wookie, ah hahahhahha!!! (should be Princess Leia saying to Han Solo "I'd as soon as kiss a wookie!"
I asked our friend at Jenny's Many's Knots to make this great R2D2 hat for Tucker. The only bad thing about the party was Tucker was sick and it was a Saturday and the only appointment we could get meant that dad and Tucks had to leave the party half way through. This was well explained to Harrison and he did his best to have fun without them.
Otherwise here are some fun pics from his party as well as dinner at Red Robin two nights later with Grandmama. You may recall the blue frosting faces from last year. This year I asked for "light gray" as the bakery warned me black frosting would be a disaster, however the darkish gray we got wasn't much better!
















2 comments:
Tucker (see last blog) isn't the only one who has multiple chins!
I enjoyed the updates Raina, as this PoPo feasted her eyes with great pictures and videos!
Post a Comment