About a week earlier had also succeeded in pulling himself to standing inside his crib so dad had to lower the mattress and not a moment too soon as he now does it daily in his crib, in his little play house and on the ottoman. Has balance is still pretty wobbly but I noticed today when he takes my hands to stand, there is no struggle, his core strength is there and he knows what to do to get up.
Here are Tucker's 9 month stats:
Length: 29.40 inches (85% percentile)
Weight: 20.90lbs (58% percentile)
Head: 18 inces (64% percentile)
Cuteness: 100%
Teeth count is now six (two bottom middle teeth and four top middle teeth). I had tried to give Tucker puffs and other baby foods that dissolve quickly in the mouth but he would try to swallow them immediately and then would choke a bit and threw up a couple times so I back off. Just before the doctor visit I started giving him the cereal puffs socked in water to soften them up and now several days later he seems to be happily chewing puffs, baby crackers and yogurt melts with no problem. I also gave him bits of soft pizza crust and tortilla and he gives me a big grin as he is so happy to have real food in his mouth. In fact, he is sort of protesting the purees he had previously eaten. Yesterday I am pretty sure he was starving but refused to let me put his favorite purees in his mouth, only the cereal puffs which he can't yet eat enough to fill up! Love this kid!






No comments:
Post a Comment