Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Since we just celebrated my birthday, I asked for a low key Mother's Day. We kicked it off early a Mother's Day program at Harrison's preschool. I have some sweet video of him singing "You are My Sunshine" using sign language along with his classmates on stage, but my video editing skills are lame and the file is too big to post as is. Sorry.


Earlier in the day the kids were asked "What does your mom do while you're at school?" Most the answers were "works" or "plays hide-and-seek" but my Harrison didn't have to think twice. Every day he asks me "what you going to do while I'm at school today mom?" As you can see below he knew that I exercise with Tucker at Stroller Strides right after I drop him off.  I love the picture of me with all the hair; hair is a drawing skill he says is hard for him to do. 


On Mother's Day, I again awoke to the smells of dad cooking in the kitchen. This time I was greeted with eggs benedict complete with lump crab meat and fresh hollandaise sauce. My husband usually doesn't have much time or energy to cook, but when he does - man alive - he is amazing!


No comments: