Last October Harrison and I joined his best friend from school Brady, his big brother Cole and their mother and my friend Kristin to shoot a Fire Safety Video with our favorite Kindie Rock Band, The Recess Monkeys. As Kristin and I watched from the sidelines, the Recess Monkeys invited parents to come out and dance along too. WELL, since I had practiced all these moves with Harrison I was abreast on the choreography and since I love the funky fresh beat I can't help but get my groove on so OF COURSE I wanted to be in the video! And I dragged Kristin in with me (where she promptly did her best to hide behind other, taller adults.
Your children will be watching this Recess Monkey fire safety video in schools, all across the country very soon! And while Harrison and I don't officially get credits at the end, you can find him in a light yellow shirt at 3:06 (but don't blink) and you can find me in the crowd quite a bit starting at 2:38 right behind Drew's head. And if you aren't fans of Recess Monkey yet, they are awesome Kindie Rockers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjlCvC0VqDM
No comments:
Post a Comment