Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fall through New Year's Eve in 60 seconds

It's 2014 and I haven't blogged in months. Not that I haven't thought about it, but once I got behind the amount of work to catch up just seemed daunting. So rather than "catch up", enjoy these photos (and maybe a few words). From here we will see if I can try to post in a more timely manner.
First Day of Pre-K (Sept)
My Boys! (Sept)
Learning to slide, head first, all by himself! (Sept)
Going short! Face tattoos courtesy of Popo (Sept)
First Haircut was not a happy experience (Sept)
Date at Day of Music at the Symphony (Sept)
Husky Football with friends! (Sept)
Filmed a Fire Safety Music Video with friends & the Recess Monkeys (Oct)
Husky Football (Oct)
Sexiest Baby Alive (12 months, 3 weeks old)
School Photo... why did they comb his spiked hair forward? (Oct)
Soccer!
Won his first Sack Race
Best Brothers (Oct)
Jesse the Cowgirl & Buzz Lightyear
Made my costume, made Tucker's fleece pants
Pumpkin Patch!
Taking planned photos is like herding cats
He loves the farm
Tractor Pull Ride

Bad fall, hit his head just above nose on a wood stair ledge, arriving at the ER

A few days later
Black eyes fading away
Our Tuckey!
First time finger painting 
Shepherd at the school Christmas program
Oh my goodness, SO CUTE!
I think he has a crush on the girl in the red dress

Snow Day!

Sledding with his best buddy
He had a cold on the snow day, so I built an awesome track for him
100,000 Lights at a nearby church
Gingerbread sculptures - "Jack & The Beanstalk"
Octopus feeding at Aquarium with Aunt Sharon, Paul & cousin Derrick
Toy Store with Great Aunt Sharon - we put a lot back!
Dinner at the Icon Grill
Grandmama's 43rd Annual Santa photo
Tucker isn't crying because he hasn't figured out who is holding him
Finishing his 2nd session of soccer
Christmas morning
Too excited to sit still
First present was his favorite that day

SURPRISE! New Star Wars Room Christmas Morning!




New Year's Eve with good friends!


No comments: