Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day morning Harrison found the little Valentine card and the box of cookies I made for him in front of his door - then he went silent and wouldn't answer us when we called for him from our room. About 2 minutes later he comes in with a little card he had immediately made for me. It's mommy and Harrison. Could a mom ask for anything better?

For our very first Valentine's Day together, Michael made us chocolate fondue, on top of a picnic blanket in his dorm room (so on the four square feet of floor between the two beds). I believe it was the first time I had every really had fondue and I was dazzled. So going forward we very often make fondue on February 14th and this year I did cheese and chocolate with a pork tenderloin in between. I did try to take a photo but I need to stop using my camera phone, either the kids move to fast or something is wrong with it because a lot of photos a rather blurry. In any case, I certainly won over Harrison's love with the chocolate fondue, I think I got a "you're the best mommy ever!" comment thrown in there too! 

No comments: