Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Prego in a Bridesmaid's Dress




Last April or so, my wonderful friend Ashley asked me to be her bridesmaid in May 2009 and I felt so honored! So when it came time to plan for baby Fein, I had hoped that we could time it so that I wouldn't miss out on the wedding. Luckily Baby Fein was quite cooperative and is due February 20th so I will have about 3 months post birth to work on squeezing into a bridesmaid's dress.
On Sunday, several of the maids got together with Ashley and her mom to try on dresses; they sweetly said I looked cute with my bump while I just tried to smile at the fact that I couldn't zip up the dresses. It didn't take long to find the perfect dress we could all agree on, which is the green dress in the picture (it will be espresso brown for the wedding). To my amazment, I barely look pregnant in this picture (although I assure you if I turned sideways you would say "Whoa!"); this gives me some hope that even if I can't breastfeed all the fat away in time I might still be able to pull off wearing this dress! Ashley, the bride, is in the other picture with me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You looked so beautiful in all of those dresses, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever :) I think you could be 9 months and that dress would still look fab on you!