Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mmmmm... Pumpkin Cookies...


You can try to write this off as a "pregnancy craving," however those that really know me know that I LOVE anything made with pumpkin and the cravings begin every September. Pumkin Pie, Pumkin Ravioli, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Flan. Today, I may have met my match, thanks to Martha Stewart's COOKIES. Michael said they reminded him of carrot cake with the spices and the frosting and the delciousness involoved... oh, the deliciousness. For the recipe, click here: recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, those sound yummy! I take it the Atkins diet is not currently in effect and Mike is now focusing on his duty to gain a few Sympathy Pounds? :)

Winnie said...

These cookies are great! Chyna our resident baker made them; they are soft and smell just like autumn... Mom