I think you have that pregnancy glow and are looking fabulous! How have you been feeling? I remember sleeping in our huge lovesac bean bag the last few weeks of pregnancy because I couldn't get comfortable in bed. What I will tell you is this...once that baby pops out, it is all worth it!
Hang in there, you are almost there! This is the hardest part of pregnancy...and trust me it is all worth it when you lay your eyes on that sweet little baby! Seconds after having Madilyn, I said,"I would so do this all over again in a heartbeat!" My husband also keeps reminding me of this and is asking for baby #2! We are still enjoying little Madilyn too much, she will be 1 year old on Valentine's Day! Keep us posted!
I gained a total of 34 pounds during our pregnancy. I was right on target until the last 2 weeks, then I gained about 4-5 of the last pounds. I haven't been working too crazy to get the weight off, and I only have 12 pounds left to go at almost a year! If I had actually been trying and the holiday food wasn't sooo good, I would probably have it all gone by now. You can do it, too! Don't worry! Love your belly, you will miss it soon!
7 comments:
almost there! Coming from someone whose body didn't change a bit...at least due to a pregnancy, it will all be worth it!
I think you have that pregnancy glow and are looking fabulous! How have you been feeling? I remember sleeping in our huge lovesac bean bag the last few weeks of pregnancy because I couldn't get comfortable in bed. What I will tell you is this...once that baby pops out, it is all worth it!
It's all worth it to me!
Do you have to have some sort of counterweight
Don't worry, a little exercise afterward will bring you back to your figure before.
Hang in there, you are almost there! This is the hardest part of pregnancy...and trust me it is all worth it when you lay your eyes on that sweet little baby! Seconds after having Madilyn, I said,"I would so do this all over again in a heartbeat!" My husband also keeps reminding me of this and is asking for baby #2! We are still enjoying little Madilyn too much, she will be 1 year old on Valentine's Day! Keep us posted!
I gained a total of 34 pounds during our pregnancy. I was right on target until the last 2 weeks, then I gained about 4-5 of the last pounds. I haven't been working too crazy to get the weight off, and I only have 12 pounds left to go at almost a year! If I had actually been trying and the holiday food wasn't sooo good, I would probably have it all gone by now. You can do it, too! Don't worry! Love your belly, you will miss it soon!
Post a Comment