Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6 Month Photo Shoot

Perhaps I am a bit biased but I must say that my son is SO incredibly cute! Last Friday I took him back to Sears to have his 6 month(!) photos taken and was pretty happy with the results, especially becuse he did not take a planned nap directly before; he managed to hold it together for about 15 minutes before he began melting down. Since I practiced some monetary restrait and did not purchase the entire shoot on CD, I pulled these proofs off of the website so the quality is poor but you get the idea. I ordered the first 4 and threw in the last one for your viewing pleasure. Harrison cannot walk yet by any means but he loves to stand holding our hands.

Isn't he styling in his little Baby GAP striped button down? Thanks to Ali, Justin and Hudson our little dude looks like a "Mini-Mike."

You will also notice in photo #3 that one of his feet looks a bit purple. When I picked him up from "school" one of the girls excitedly told me how they painted his hands and feet to make pictures - just imagine my enthusiasm. There was actually purple paint under his toenails but thankfully you can't see it here. I had actually hoped to get some shots of him on his back holding his feet, but he wouldn't comply which was probably for the best - I don't really want close ups of purple toes.

My little boy is growing up! (sniff, sniff)





1 comment:

Winnie said...

What a "feat" to get him to look this adorable in 15 mins before the meltdown!Our Harrison J is absolutely the most intelligent-looking corporate little mini-Mike dude there ever was!