Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crawling & Standing up!

As referenced on an earlier post, Harrison has learned to crawl and even though his "form" is not yet perfected, he is able to really cruise when he sets his mind to it. He still prefers to crawl on one knee with the opposite foot flat to the ground pushing off, but hey, whatever works! We seem to see progress almost daily. Last week I put him on his bedroom floor and walked down the hall out of his sight and called his name. A few seconds later, his little face peeked around the corner of his door frame looking for me (I really wish I had a picture of that!) and then he crawled down to see me in a matter of 10 seconds.

Harrison loves to stand as well. He can pull himself up using the couch, a chair or the toy box and sometimes will let go and manage to stand all by himself for a few seconds. His balance and stability are great as he manages to jump up and down (while holding onto something) and bend down to pick up and toy and stand back up with it. Here are a few rather meager pictures:







1 comment:

Winnie said...

Harrison is growing leaps and bounds, and I even saw it with my own two eyes! I love it the way he looks as if he was trying to lift up the foot stool. Before you know it, he will!