Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh, that tongue!

In the last couple of weeks, Harrison showed us a new trick with his tongue. He sticks it out, points it up and to his left. He will leave it in this position for minutes until he starts to babble or puts something in his mouth. Evidently, this is hereditary as Michael did it (and still does when he is being silly)and Michael's father Earl also did this.

In the picture below, he was still working towards pointing it to his left which took a couple days to fully develop. They way his face and head is laying, I think he looks like his daddy a lot (never mind the booger).



This week, we officially moved Harrison into the big bathtub. I had kept him in his infant tub on the sink way past the point of safety simply because our big tub is so deep it would be a pain (literally) to bend over to wash him and take him in and out. I found that the easiest way is to sit with my feet in the tub but I still bend in half at the waist to wash him. The best part is he can now splash around to his heart's content and I don't have a big watery mess to clean up! BTW, those are not mommy's legs in this picture!


Finally, a few random cute pictures of HJ. He totally looks like a little man when he wears jeans and a regular T-shirt as opposed to a onesie. Harrison does not have any teeth yet which reinforces that adorable babyness... I am afraid once he has teeth he will really look all grown up!

4 comments:

terramisu said...

Cute, cute and cute! Take as many pics as you can of the precious tongue. I am alwayssad when they loose thei sweet baby chubbiness. Jack still has his-lol

terramisu said...

Sorry- I really CAN spell-
I really need to proof- read before I hit post!

Winnie said...

What a cutie pie! And that trick with the tongue, I didn't know that it is something inheritable. I learn something new every day!

Ashley said...

Roy is always sad when they get teeth and aren't just little gummy babies anymore.