Today, yours truly was presented with a "Service Excellence" award from her employer as part of the employee recognition program! To be nominated, someone else must write up a few lines describing why this person is so amazing that they should win this award. The two managers I directly support wrote the following:
Raina provides exceptional service to our team, the division and the 47th floor. One thing we have a lot of is reporting and communication. Raina applies her exceptional work ethic to make sure we have meaningful and clear reporting and simple, clear and eye catching communications. Everything she does is timely and thorough. Each and every day Raina goes above and beyond, working at an outstanding speed, staying accurate, adding meaningful edits where necessary and staying flexible to help with any need. She truly role models quality work and caring about her customers, meaning all of us. She brings the vision to reality: "We believe our people will out-execute our competitors every time because they care more than our competitors do".
Words to describe Raina….Reliable, Accurate, Fast, Entuitive. Raina knows what is needed many times before even being asked. As a support person for the division she is invaluable to our success as leaders. Another great attribute that Raina brings to our Division is the ability to keep things light and fun! As we experience some challenging situations I am able to lean on her strenghts to help pull us through. As an example we needed to have some fun with a sales challenge in our division. Raina was able to put a really fun sports theme together and tied it into the vison and values of {our company}. As a result of this we were able to help motivate our team to exceed expectations. Raina is our "competitive Advantage".
Each nomination is reviewed and scored by a an anonymous committee of employees (which I help lead); if the nomination scores high enough, it is deemed a "Champion" which means it is a winner. Yours truly was voted a winner. I was presented with a special pin and certificate for display and will be mentioned in the Washington region internal bank newsletter. And of course I think it is helpful to have in my file come review time!
For those of you that don't really know what I do, I am an administrative assistant supporting 2 managers directly, 2 more indirectly and the 27 stores and their managers in our division. I have been in this role for about four years and love my job, my company and the people I work with. Usually when I say I am an admin, most people think of a secretary, receptionist or office manager but I do much more than what those job suggest. I am very proud of my nomination especially as it describes the impact I have on the people around me. When I returned from four months of maternity leave, they clearly indicated that they barely survived without me... how's that for impactful!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I know how awesome those awards are and it sounds like it was well deserved! Keep up the terrific support to your market!
WOW! now that's MY daugther!
Congratulation! Raina
Post a Comment