This year Mrs.Kringle did a lot of shopping online and therefore UPS has made frequent stops at our door. Last night, dad had to run an errand after work so momma and baby took the opportunity to unpack and wrap gifts before he returned home. There were a couple boxes so after removing the contents of one, I opened the other and took a few handfuls of packing peanuts out and placed them into the other peanut filled box. Harrison immediately decided he needed to help me in this process and proceeded to remove them just one or two at a time and walk back and forth the 18 inches between boxes. He was so enthralled by this process, I immediately took the opportunity to start wrapping gifts while he was occupied and not making a mess!
10 minutes later this is what I found. Note how clean the floor is!
And 10 more minutes later this is what I found:
He was throwing them up in the air over his head!
I particularly like this photo... doesn't he just look like he is heaven?
While I let him trash the living room with packing peanuts, I wrapped a gift for dad in white paper. I then set Harrison to work on decorating this box while I cleaned up the peanuts by hand. Clearly mom was filled with the Christmas spirit!




1 comment:
How Sweeeeeet, my little Santa's helper!
Post a Comment