Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Harrison Said...

Last week, we were waiting for dad to come home from work. Dinner was made and I was tired and wanted to do something calm, so we pulled out some Easter themed window clings we had bought earlier in the day and proceeded to put them on the sliding glass doors in the kitchen. I peeled the tricky devils off the sheets and Harrison was responsible for placement.

We were enjoying ourselves with this relatively quiet activity when he suddenly turned to me, smiled and said, "You're a great mama" and then leaned in to give me a long hug as we sat criss-cross-applesauce on the kitchen floor.


A few weeks ago, we were watching "Sleeping Beauty" and talking about it when I said that I liked princess Aurora because she sings well and is pretty. I then asked Harrison if he thought she is pretty and he replied yes and them immediately said that he thinks I am pretty too.

Evidently, last night while Michael put him to bed Harrison told him that his mommy is pretty and that daddy is "handsome and nice"!
Atop the Space Needle 3/11/2012
My son is so sweet and while he means what he says, I have to thank his father for giving him the vocabulary to say what he feels. Michael is always saying things like, "Harrison, you have a great mama" or "Harrison, our mom is so pretty."  It's never to early for propaganda!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

He is soooo sweet, but he does have very loving and caring parents too!