Hi friends and family! It is important that you take the time to bookmark this page, add it to your favorites or otherwise memorize the address "www.TeamFein.blogspot.com" because I will soon make some changes to the blog. After reviewing how users find this website, it seems we get a lot of traffic from google search as well as other random search engines with people from different parts of the world. While that might excite some authors, it rather freaks me out a bit since this is really a family blog with photos of my kids and my loved ones... I'd rather not give random people access to the blog.
Instead of password protecting the blog, I think I will set it so search engines cannot find the website. This means if you already have the address you can still read the blog. But if you try to just google "team fein" google will not be able to find the blog.
Questions? Let Raina or Michael know, otherwise bookmark this page ASAP! Thanks =)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!!! How exciting for you! By the way, love the name!!! Hope you and Tucker are both doing well. :)
Post a Comment