Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bump at 23 Weeks




7 comments:

Unknown said...

IT'S ALIVE

Unknown said...

Well done "team member Mike"! Is that what we are supposed to call him?
Raina you look great. Congrats!

terramisu said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's nice to read your blog! My family likes to KIT through ours.

Congrats on the baby. Pregnancy looks good on you! LOL. Boys are fun. Messy but fun!

. said...

Welcome aboard!!! I am glad to see what a cute pregnant girl you make. Congrats again and we hope to see you in December!

On a light note, the word you have to type in for verification purposes when leaving a comment right now is "hookin." That is what many a woman does along Boulder Highway! :)

Winnie said...

WA! (Wow in Cantonese) Raina your belly has doubled in size since I last saw you (1 month ago)! This "blogging" thing is GREAT! I am a first timer and I get to see my grandbaby grows in front of my eyes! It is the next best thing to being there in Seattle! Stay healthy my baby girl!

mplasch said...

Raina you look great and that belly is so cute:)! Hope Team Fein is doing well!

Ashley said...

You look fantastic Raina! My bump is about that big and I'm only 12 weeks! :) I'm excited you started a blog since we hardly get to see you guys. Now I can stalk you and know all your details! :) We sure will miss you guys at Christmas.