A few days ago I was sitting at my desk at work, as usual clacking away on the keyboard when the baby started kicking. I have been feeling his kicks for some time, however he evidently prefers the breach position so they are usually really low in my abdomen. However on this particular day he must have turned around becuase his kicks were really high up, seemingly just below my ribs. What was amazing to me was that becuase of the position and the strength of that little leg, I suddenly noticed the skin of my belly protruding with each kick! I know this is old hat for those of you with kids, but this was a milestone for us so I immediatly called Michael so we could be amazed together. Sunday night I was lying on the bed and we stared at my tummy for a few minutes watching the little guy play soccer with my uterus, making my belly dance around.
I will post a belly shot shortly... never fear it's plenty big and won't disappoint (I just need to download pictures from my camera)!
5 comments:
It is so exciting to feel something growing inside of you. What is even more amazing is once the baby is out, the unconditional love you feel. There is nothing better in the world.
BTW...love the post title!!! Brings back lots of memories from the good 'ol days! Baby got Back!
I hope he looks somewhat like me
Me too U. Dale Me too!!!
Oops- sorry Raina- I hope the baby looks like you and Mike too! LoL!
Post a Comment