Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
An End to Monkey Business
I wanted to share a picture of the completed Roman Monkey that I blogged about in November. If you click here you will be directed to a photo albulm of all the monkeys that were submitted; in the end they decided that "everyone was a winner" which upsets my competetive side however there were a lot of cute entries. The monkeys were taken to Ronald McDonald House which houses families of extrememly ill children that are being treated at Seattle Children's Hopsital. When they delivered the monkeys, they lined them all up on a large couch to take photos during which time a father without his child happened by. My coworker informs me that the man said he just had to get one for his son at which time he emphatically stated that our Roman Monkey had to be The One. Therefore my competivite side has rationalized that our monkey was clearly the winner. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! You are quite the seamstress! The monkey turned out great. I think you will have to make one for little baby boy Fein!
I agree with Megan! I think yours was the most creative one involving the most handiwork of them all!
Post a Comment