Everyone has been asking if we have chosen a name for BBF (Baby Boy Fein) so I thought we should just confirm that YES, we have chosen a name. Furthermore, NO, we will not tell you! :) We have elected to keep the name a secret so everyone will have a nice surprise on his Birth day. Additionally we would like to keep our options open, just in case another name comes along... we would hate for people to send us blankets with a name embroidered only to have us change our fickle minds. So basically we are keeping it a secret for your benefit. That's right, this secrecy is all for you.
Also, no, we will not give you a hint. Not even the initials. We are using the English alphabet so that tells you there are only 26 letters it could possibly be. And No, if you guess we will not tell you if you are right, wrong, hot, cold or close. Don't expect us to slip up either because we have spent the last 5 months affectionately referring to BBF as "Barry"and will call him that until his birth.
Ok, how about if we tell you that we are NOT naming him Barry. According to my Baby Name book The Very Best Baby Name Book; 60,000+ Names, that means there are only 59,999 possibilities and half of those are for girls. I know, that was a generous hint. You're welcome.
2 comments:
I think you will have a "Barry", "Barry" Fein Baby!!!!
Sorry- can't help a good pun when I see one!
You crack me up! I am glad to hear you have picked out a name and no worries, I won't hassle you about it. Now when you have a girl, that will be another story. Just remember "Megan" is a really nice name!
Post a Comment