Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kid Brother And Meeeee!



Here's a photo of my little brother Jonathan and I at our PreSchool probably about 1984... i think Jon is about 3 here. I can swear I remember taking this picture, but then again it is one of my favorites so I can't be sure that I am not conjuring this memory from the photo. Thanks for scanning the pic mom. I miss my lunch box. I also miss being bigger than my little brother (he is more than 6 inches taller than me now... but I got him in girth!)

Additionally here are some costumes that my mom sewed when we were kids (in reference to my first post about the Roman Monkey costume).

Me & Jon in our panda and racoon suites; Cousin Terra as Mrs. Santa Claus and me as a snowflake in the Christmas pagent; Me as a Star during the Christmas pagent; cousins Terra, Derrick and me in a rabbit cosutme (this is the first Halloween I actually have memories of)

2 comments:

. said...

Ok, I couldn't help but leave a comment on each post! Isn't it great to stroll memory lane? You and your brother look so cute! We were lucky to have siblings. Brittany and Missy (Lapp then, Mecham now) still always ride me about the time we tied Brittany up while my parents were in the Bahamas. Remember?!? Your brother always put up with us so well!!! It was a nice change of pace from my chaotic home.

terramisu said...

Awww! To be young again!

Those shirt tales costumes always amazed me. You Mom is the best sew-er ever...EVER!

The funny thing is that Princess costumes that I have on is the first Halloween that I have memories of and I think I was in Kinderg.(You must have a great brain to remember that far back- lol)