Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Halloween

This year for Halloween, I asked Harrison what he would like to be and offered the suggestion of pirate to which he enthusiastically agreed to. Call me manipulative but even though he loves Spiderman I didn't suggest any super heroes because I wanted my little boy to be cute one more year before begging for a super commercialized bad guy vanquishing hero costume. It was also nice he didn't have the same costume every other boy had, especially since they were readily available at Costco.

Harrison and mom went to his gym for a Halloween party and met up with his gym friends for rounds and rounds of games such as fishing at the witch pond and throwing bean bags at bats for prizes. He was not on his best behavior that day and I was super frustrated with him at dinner time and threatened not to take him but all of that melted away on the drive there when he said several times (slowly), "I'm so excited!" while he balled up his fists, tensed up and shook slightly with excitement and anticipation.

Halloween night mom stayed home with Tucker on doorbell duty while dad and Harrison went around the neighborhood twice! Harrison's favorite phrase was "ahoy mateys, ARRRG!"


This last mummy picture I had to include because he had this same shirt in orange when he was 9 months old.


No comments: