It seems like ladies never look that big when they are showing their bare tummy. (Clothes always bulk ya' up a bit) So just walk around in last season's bikini and you'll be great! (Oh, wait...)lol
Aww... you look adorable!! I am so happy for the both of you... actually 4 including Winston and Baby Fein. I wish I was there in Seattle to see you. Thanks for sharing with me :)
5 comments:
Hey girlie, what are your complaining about?!? That's what I look like 24/7/365!!!
I think you look BEAUTIFUL! My mom (your other Mom in high school :)) thinks you are looking great and is super excited about you having a baby!
It seems like ladies never look that big when they are showing their bare tummy. (Clothes always bulk ya' up a bit)
So just walk around in last season's bikini and you'll be great! (Oh, wait...)lol
I just can't believe that you're at 30 weeks already. Looking good - keep up the good work and he'll be here before you know it!
I can remember the time when I was pregnant with you looking like this! How time flies.....
Aww... you look adorable!! I am so happy for the both of you... actually 4 including Winston and Baby Fein. I wish I was there in Seattle to see you. Thanks for sharing with me :)
Post a Comment