Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Harrison Jay Fein

Harrison Jay Fein was born on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 7:24am at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, Washington. After a full day of labor, Harrison appeared at 6 pounds, 0.5 ounces and 19 inches, much to the excitement of the grandparents who had slept all night in the waiting room. Mom and baby are healthy and happy. Needless to say, we are overwhelmed with love for our little guy.

Thanks to all of you who sent your love, well wishes, flowers and gifts as they are all very much appreciated. Michael, Raina, Harrison and Winston are all happily at home adjusting to the new sleeping schedule and would be slowly starving if not for Winnie's (Raina's mom) excellent cooking (stay as long as you want!). Here are some of our favorite pictures, enjoy!




6 comments:

. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been anxiously awaiting this post and what a cutie Harrison is!!!! I am glad you are both feeling well and try to catch up on as much sleep as you can while your mom is there. Please tell her hello from me!!

I love what a mix Harrison is of both of you - you two make an adorable baby!!!

terramisu said...

He is very precious! Cherish this time and give him some love from us!

Lauren said...

Hi there,
This is Lauren, Beth's daughter-in-law, saying congratulations and great work, mama! You did it! He looks like a fabulous baby. They just keep getting bigger and cuter, and it goes so fast. It might not seem like it at 0:dark:30 in the morning when he's eating AGAIN, but the time really does fly. If I can be of any help, shoot me an email!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is very cute and so tiny! And I love the name Harrison - my mom always wanted to use that as a name but my dad wouldn't go for it. I think it's a great name!

Galanti's said...

Hey, Con-grats on the baby boy!! He's a doll and I love his name!.. If you need anything or want to get out for a play date/get together, let me know!!! By the way Don't you love this blogging thing!!

Darling Diebel Den said...

Congratulations! Your little Harrison is only 10 days away from being exactly 1 year younger than our little Madilyn JoyAnn! She is 2-14-08! I hope that you are starting to feel a little more routine in your home. I remember the 6 week mark being a great one! I hope that all is well for you and your cute family! He is really an adorable little newborn...not puffy or anything! Congrats! Keep the pics coming!