Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day-Dough

Harrison has recently fallen in love with Play-Doh, or as he prefers to call it "Day-Dough". If he spies some left out on the counter, he will pester me ten times a day to play with it if I don't give in sooner. On a recent evening dad and Harrison had some fun.

 This was a pretty impressive elephant constructed by dad. Harrison wanted to improve upon it by adding "hair" which you see in white/yellow - evidently the elephant is either blond or elderly.

Harrison in action, rolling the stuff into "snakes"

5 comments:

Winnie said...

Aweee, look just like little Dumbo! How fun!

Winnie said...

What was he saying toward the end?

Raina said...

We're not sure what he is saying at the end... I think he was just babbling, every now and then he reverts to nonsense!

. said...

Harrison gets cuter and cuter each post! You have some play-do talent in your house...that's for sure!!!

Dreslaine said...

I was going to add a Dumbo comment, but Winnie beat me to it! :)