Welcome to my blog, it's all things Team Fein all the time!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Overheard today...

Mommy is trying to persuade Harrison to help put away the 40 DVDs he dumped out of the bin onto the floor; he puts away a few and then is quickly distracted by toys mixed in the pile.

Mommy: Harrison you need to focus on the task at hand.
Harrison: Where'd [my] focus go?
Mommy: I don't know where your focus went, I've been looking for it all day!

To be fair, we did go to to the beach today and he was very focused on putting sand and rocks into his bucket of water. I asked him, "Harrison, what are you making?" expecting him to tell me he is making soup, which is often his answer lately. He replied, "Swimming Pool." That's probably because Harrison had his first swimming lesson yesterday, but that's for another post.

No comments: