Harrison enjoyed a non-sickness related visit to the doctor in early August for his two and a half year check up. Here are his stats:
Height: 37 & 5/8 inches (82nd percentile)
Weight: 28 lbs & 12 oz (40th percentile)
In the past couple of months people kept telling us, "he's tall for his age" and we kept thinking, um not really; evidently he must have sneaked in a growth spurt somewhere and grew a couple inches to hit the 82nd percentile. Thinking back, I realized that he seemed to be able to reach into drawers and reach further back on the kitchen counter when he used to struggle with it a bit more.
Our boy is tallish and skinny. Around this same time I finally moved him into size 2T jeans and shorts, although all the shorts tend to fall down around his ankles more easily than they should (I guess they really shouldn't!) and the ones with adjustable waist bands are adjusted as tight as I can get them. Dad and I were talking today and realized that once he is potty trained, he won't have a diaper to help keep his pants up! Perhaps this means we don't give him ice cream too often after all.
1 comment:
Big Boy Harry!
Post a Comment